An overview of the features available in Plutonium can be found below. To those familiar with our now-deprecated Roll20 script "betteR20," we aim to expand on the feature set it provided, while improving user experience.
Please note that the videos on this page are updated much less frequently than the module itself. For a (more) complete list of Plutonium's features, see the wiki.
The module can import content to the sidebar, to a compendium, or to a character sheet. It can import most content found in 5etools, including:
- Classes and Subclasses, Backgrounds, Races, Feats, and other character options
- Creatures, Spells and Items
- Adventures, Books, and Tables
Importing Spells to a Character Sheet
Rivet Browser Extension
With Rivet installed, and provided you have 5etools and Foundry open in the same browser, you can send content and rolls from 5etools straight to your Foundry game with the click of a button.
Send to Foundry
Quality of Life Tools
The module includes a selection of tools to streamline the VTT experience.
Journal Bulk Item Mover
Mass "Spell Prepared" Toggler
Plutonium is designed to be easily configurable, and contains a wide selection of options enable user customization.
Import Folder Specification
Foundry UI Enhancements
While overhauling the Foundry user experience is not one of Plutonium's goals, a handful of optional tweaks have been included. These include:
- Red colorization of "Delete" icons, improving glance value
- Faster animations, removing a layer of artificial delay between input and action
- Reworked ESC key, to provide an "escape last" function rather than an "escape all" function